Caliste I. Hsu, MDHand & Microvascular Specialist
Dr. Hsu is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery. She is fellowship-trained in Hand and Microvascular Surgery.
Hand & microvascular surgeon
Dr. Hsu’s discipline includes endoscopic and open carpal tunnel release, treatment for arthritis of the hand and wrist, as well as repairs for traumatic injury to the tendons, nerves and arteries.
- Endoscopic (Minimally Invasive) and Open Carpal Tunnel Release
- Hand/Wrist Arthritis
- Hand Trauma
- Wrist and Finger Fusions
- Hand and Finger Joint Replacements
- Repair of Tendons, Nerves and Arteries
- Fractures/Lacerations of Hand and Wrist
- Microvascular Surgery
- Finger Replants
- American Board of Surgery
- Bachelor of Science, University of California, Riverside, California
- Medical Degree, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- General Surgery Internship, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- General Surgery Residency, York Hospital, York, Pennsylvania
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery Fellowship, Christine M. Kleinert Hand Institute, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
Request an Appointment
Please fill out the form below to request an appointment.
* Indicates a required field