Specialities Shoulder & Elbow
Shoulder and Elbow Pain
Shoulder and elbow pain occurs for many reasons. Arthritis, injury and repetitive motion are leading causes of shoulder and elbow pain resulting from conditions like rotator cuff tears and tennis elbow. Our highly experienced orthopedic physicians are experts at diagnosing and treating the full range of shoulder pain and elbow conditions. If needed, our physicians can perform shoulder surgery.
Conditions we treat
Click on the shoulder and elbow conditions below to learn more about them.
Treatments & Procedures
Click on the treatments & procedures below to learn more about them.
- Elbow Bursitis
- Lateral Epicondylitis Treatment (Tennis Elbow)
- Arthroscopic Bankart Repair
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Surgery Repair
- Mini-Open Rotator Cuff Surgery Repair
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Impingement Surgery
- Total Shoulder Replacement