Gavin D. O’Mahony, MDHand & Microvascular Specialist
Dr. O’Mahony is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery. He is fellowship-trained in Hand Surgery.
Dr. O’Mahony will be leaving Miller Orthopedic on June 30th and will be missed! We wish him the best.
Dr. O’Mahony’s areas of expertise include carpal and cubital tunnel problems, hand and wrist traumas, work-related hand and wrist problems, and congenital (pediatric) hand conditions.
- Carpal and Cubital Tunnel Problems
- Hand and Wrist Traumas
- Work-Related Hand and Wrist Problems
- Adult, Pediatric and Congenital Hand Conditions
- Trigger Finger
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Endoscopic, Arthroscopic and Micro Surgery
- Scaphoid and Carpal Fractures
- Ligament Injuries
- American Board of Surgery