Angel Arora, OTR/L, OTDOccupational Therapy
Angel Arora is Miller Orthopedic Specialists’ Occupational Therapist with a doctorate in Occupational Therapy.
Angel Arora is Miller Orthopedic Specialists’ Occupational Therapist trained with professional interests in : – pain management techniques and improving patients’ cognitive and motor skills. Angel is trained in a variety of relief techniques includes dry needling, cupping, and modalities. She will work with you to come up with the best treatment plan available for your needs.
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Chronic pain
- Issues of the head and neck
- Correction of postural issues
- Conservative management and rehabilitation
- Licensed Physical and Occupational Therapist in the state of Iowa
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Nebraska
- Doctorate in Occupational Therapy