Contact us Career Opportunities
We are an independent orthopedic practice with over forty years serving Omaha, Council Bluffs and the entire Southwest Iowa region.
Miller Orthopedic Specialists need an individual who has the ability to create new markets, project manage, and execute marketing tactics in a fast-paced, complex organization. They must be able to establish and maintain relationships, demonstrate initiative, exude a professional presence, focus on results, and demonstrate enthusiasm.
This position requires a well-organized and detail-oriented professional who is known for integrity, flexibility and energy that is willing to devise new approaches to brand leadership through multiple means, including the social spectrum.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, with a minimum of two years’ experience in a medical environment.
- Superior project management skills.
- Basic understanding of the surrounding markets.
- Excellent planning, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker with total understanding of current market
- Writing, editing, and proofreading skills a must.
- Oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to construct a departmental budget and adhere to it.
- An outgoing and confident approach.
- Champion in customer service
- Event Planning expertise
Miller Orthopedic Specialists is a private practice that serves patients from Omaha, Council Bluffs and the entire SW Iowa area. We offer a friendly, but very busy work environment.
I am in need of a reliable, professional person who is also accurate, responsible, dependable, friendly, and pays a great deal of attention to detail.
We offer a fabulous pension plan and work environment, with some of the friendliest people known. Enjoy coming to work each day at Miller Ortho.
Customer ServiceInformation Technology
Health, Wellness and FitnessMedical PracticeHospital & Health Care
$14 to $15 Hourly
Miller Orthopedic is searching for an energetic CMA to assist with patient care. This position offers full-time employment with great benefits. This is a Monday-Friday position with no weekends or holidays. Certification is a must for consideration. Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
- Maintains medical supplies inventory and performing preventive maintenance to keep medical equipment operating.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and reporting patient history summary.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; Counsels patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions about surgery.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, and calling for repairs.
- Obtain insurance authorization for surgical and testing and procedures.
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards; facility policies and procedures; and federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medical Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Supply management
- Verbal communication
- Infection control
- Creating a safe, effective environment
- Customer focus
- Bedside manner
- Medical teamwork
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) “Certification is required”
- 1+ years in a medical office
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records), medical terminology
- Previous experience in orthopedics is preferred, but not required