Theresa Gallo, PA-C, MPASOrthopedic Physician Assistant
Theresa Gallo is an orthopedic trained certified physician assistant.
Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Theresa Gallo assists Dr. Boese in surgery and is part of his total joint replacement program. As a member of the Army National Guard, she has served her country overseas as a physician assistant.
- Hospice Clinical Coordinator, Registered Nurse, St. Anthony’s Hospital, Carroll, Iowa
- House Supervisor, Registered Nurse, St. Anthony’s Hospital, Carroll, Iowa
- Director of Nursing, Registered Nurse, Park View Care Center, Sac City, Iowa
- Operating Room Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, St. Anthony’s Hospital, Carroll, Iowa
- Emergency Room Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse, Crawford County Memorial Hospital, Denison, Iowa
- Major Iowa National Guard
- A.A. in Applied Sciences, Registered Nurse, Des Moines Area Community College, Ankeny, Iowa
- B.S. in Nursing, Registered Nurse, Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, Iowa
- B.S. in Medicine, Physician Assistant, University of Nebraska, Omaha, Nebraska
- M.P.A.S. in Medicine, Master’s Physician Assistant Studies, University of Nebraska, Omaha, Nebraska
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- The Society of Army Physicians Assistants
- American Auxiliary member
- Theta Gamma Chapter Honor Society of Nurses
Request an Appointment
Please fill out the form below to request an appointment.
* Indicates a required field