Huy D. Trinh, MDSpine & Neck Specialist
Dr. Trinh is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon fellowship-trained in Adult Trauma and Reconstructive Spinal Surgery.
Dr. Trinh offers complete neck and back care ranging from nonsurgical treatment to complex spine surgery.
New outpatient total knee replacement
Total knee replacement is traditionally considered an inpatient surgical procedure where you are in the hospital for an average of 3-4 days. Outpatient total knee replacement is an alternative procedure that allows patients to go home the same day of surgery. This is possible with recent advances in techniques, improved anesthesia and expedited rehabilitation protocols.
For a consultation with Dr. Trinh, please schedule an appointment at one of his clinic locations to see if you are a candidate for outpatient total knee replacement.
- Neck and Back Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion (XLIF, TLIF, etc.)
- Kyphoplasty/Vertebroplasty for Osteoporotic Fractures
- Treatment of Complex Neck & Back Disorders
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (Rotator Cuff Tear)
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Hand Disorders (Thumb Arthritis & Trigger Finger)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery