Gavin D. O’Mahony, MDHand & Microvascular Specialist
Dr. O’Mahony is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery. He is fellowship-trained in Hand Surgery.
Dr. O’Mahony’s areas of expertise include carpal and cubital tunnel problems, hand and wrist traumas, work-related hand and wrist problems, and congenital (pediatric) hand conditions.
- Carpal and Cubital Tunnel Problems
- Hand and Wrist Traumas
- Work-Related Hand and Wrist Problems
- Adult, Pediatric and Congenital Hand Conditions
- Trigger Finger
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Endoscopic, Arthroscopic and Micro Surgery
- Scaphoid and Carpal Fractures
- Ligament Injuries
- American Board of Surgery
- Bachelor, Bachelor of Arts, Literature & Philosophy, Trinity College, Dublin Ireland
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program, New York University, New York, New York
- Medical Degree, Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee
- General Surgery Residency, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, New York
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery Fellowship, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Request an Appointment
Please fill out the form below to request an appointment.
* Indicates a required field