Clayton C. Thor, MDTotal Joint Specialist
Dr. Thor is a Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon.
Total joint specialist
Dr. Thor focuses on total joint reconstruction, total and partial knee replacement, minimally invasive hip replacement, hip resurfacing and total shoulder replacement.
New outpatient total hip and total knee replacement
Total hip or total knee replacement is traditionally considered an inpatient surgical procedure where you are in the hospital for an average of 3-4 days. Outpatient total hip and total knee replacements are alternative procedures that allow patients to go home the same day of surgery. This is possible with recent advances in techniques, improved anesthesia and expedited rehabilitation protocols.
- Total Joint Reconstruction
- Total Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Direct Superior Approach Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Robot Assisted Total Knee Replacement
- Robot Assisted Partial Knee Replacement
- Muscle Sparing Total Knee Replacement