Angel Arora, OTR/L, OTDOccupational Therapy
Angel Arora is Miller Orthopedic Specialists’ Occupational Therapist with a doctorate in Occupational Therapy.
Angel Arora is Miller Orthopedic Specialists’ Occupational Therapist trained with professional interests in : – pain management techniques and improving patients’ cognitive and motor skills.
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Chronic pain
- Issues of the head and neck
- Correction of postural issues
- Conservative management and rehabilitation
- Licensed Physical and Occupational Therapist in the state of Iowa
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Nebraska
- Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science, Creighton University
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, Creighton University
- Clinician- Occupational Testing and Performance Center, Omaha, Nebraska
- Occupational Therapy Fieldwork- Alegent – Creighton CUMC, Omaha, Nebraska
- College of St. Mary Occupational Therapy Department Professional Rotation, Omaha, Nebraska
- Occupational Therapy Fieldwork- Elkhorn Public Schools, Elkhorn, Nebraska
- Occupational Therapis- Medlink LLC, Omaha, Nebraska
Request an Appointment
Please fill out the form below to request an appointment.
* Indicates a required field