Blog and news
Regenerative Medicine Solutions is a game-changing area of medicine that can provide hope and healing to many who thought their only option was surgery. This starts the healing from within, using stem cells to treat orthopedic conditions with minimal side effects.
Regenerative medicine itself is not new — the first bone marrow and solid-organ transplants were done decades ago. However, through advances in developmental and cell biology, immunology, and other fields: new opportunities to refine existing regenerative therapies and develop novel new ones have been unlocked.
Chronic pain or acute injuries can keep a patient from work and enjoying life. For people living with ongoing pain and injury, this non-surgical option can provide great promise. Regenerative Medicine Solutions is an approach to help patients suffering primarily from joint pain, arthritis and tendon conditions.
MOS Regenerative Medicine Solutions utilizes a patient’s own blood and cells to start a customized healing process at a cellular level to quicken and concentrate the healing and lessen the chance of the body rejecting the process.
Orthopedic conditions potentially treated through Regenerative Medicine Solutions include:
- Joint Pain and Arthritis
- Muscle Strains and Tears
- Sprains and Ligament Tears
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
There are different types of MOS Regenerative Medicine Solutions treatment options that can be implemented depending upon the injury or condition being treated. Most of the treatment plans can be completed in the doctor’s office in less than an hour. They are extremely customizable and patients can choose one or a combination of the various procedures available through MOS Regenerative Medicine Solutions.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is a rapid, efficient concentration of platelets and growth factors from the patient’s own blood. In ACP, the white blood cells are separated from the red blood cells and reconfigured to improve the patient’s healing process. This treatment procedure can provide good results for conditions in the soft tissue like elbow extensors or hip adductors.
- Autologous Condition Plasma (ACP) is a concentration of platelets and growth factors created from a small amount of the patient’s blood. The blood goes through a rapid spinning process that separates the concentrates the platelets like in the PRP. The blood is spun down twice using a special machine.
- Amniotic Fluid (AF) is a protein-rich fluid with proven regenerative potential. The Amnion contains growth factors and proteins essential to healing that reduce scar formation, inflammation and support soft tissue regeneration.
- Bone Marrow Concentration (BMC) is a concentration of stem cells, platelets and growth factors created from the patient’s own bone marrow. A local anesthetic is applied and the bone marrow is removed from the patient and concentrated to focus on the location of the joint pain, starting the healing from the inside
Stem Cells are cells that do not start out with a specific purpose. They can change shape and grow based on the need. These cells help heal damaged tissue, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bone. This therapy often diminishes the amount of time needed for rehabilitation. Stem Cell Therapy starts healing from within at a cellular level to get patients back to a healthy life faster.
Recent Blog Posts
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 Stem Cell-Meniscus Country LanesThu, 14 Feb 2019 Robot Assisted Knee Replacement Surgery Has Many BenefitsThu, 31 Jan 2019 Know How to Handle Arthritis and Improve the Quality of your LifeWed, 30 Jan 2019 4 Reasons Why You Should Go To an Orthopedic Specialist
- Press release
- Regenerative Medicine Solutions
Recent Press Releases
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 Regenerative Medicine Solutions Press ReleaseFri, 04 Jan 2019 NEW Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery Comes to the Area
Request an Appointment
Please fill out the form below to request an appointment.
* Indicates a required field